TGGRRR (Ali)

Tigger's new dash look

Awesome work Ali!

2010 MCS Laurel edition RMW Tune ;-), ALTA FMIC, Invidia Q300 Exhaust, NM Eng. CAI, NM Discharge pipe, NM Charge pipe, NM Strut brace, Open hood scoop, Stri Boost gauge, Craven Speed shiftwell(black), BSH CC, and many more goodies!.

I'm actually doing some research into an air brush and compressor system. I can justify it for my glass art as once you have the system you can paint all kinds of stuff with it. The basic set up isn't too bad, around $200, then there's accessories and we all know how they go.

Ali

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I'm actually doing some research into an air brush and compressor system. I can justify it for my glass art as once you have the system you can paint all kinds of stuff with it. The basic set up isn't too bad, around $200, then there's accessories and we all know how they go.

Ali

The first mod will obviously be painted flames on the side of the airbrush system...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I talked to the same guy that did Mr. OEM's trims and he told me he would do the inside of the headlights. He will not take them apart but he will sand, prime and paint with correct paint code. Like you said thow you will need the a set of loner lights or the car will be down for a few days. Also i forgot, do you have HID's?

Edited by 271derboy
cant spell.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]MCS GP. Long tube header, Schrick Cam, 180deg T-Stat, Alta JCW air filter,

I talked to the same guy that did Mr. OEM's trims and he told me he would do the inside of the headlights. He will not take them apart but he will sand, prime and paint with correct paint code. Like you said thow you will need the a set of loner lights or the car will be down for a few days. Also i forgot, do you have HID's?

Great

Uh, what's an HID?

Tggrrr010.jpg

I will call him monday and ask for price and time. Dose anyone know how to split the light. The farthest i have gone is getting the chrome ring off the headlight.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]MCS GP. Long tube header, Schrick Cam, 180deg T-Stat, Alta JCW air filter,

I will call him monday and ask for price and time. Dose anyone know how to split the light. The farthest i have gone is getting the chrome ring off the headlight.

Craig knows, he did his lights. Federico knows also, he did them on his Laurel.

Ali

Tggrrr010.jpg

Send me a PM or email and I can send you the info on cracking open the 2nd Gen HID lights. Okay, maybe "cracking open" isn't the best choice of words to use...

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Send me a PM or email and I can send you the info on cracking open the 2nd Gen HID lights. Okay, maybe "cracking open" isn't the best choice of words to use...

Buddy! BMFF! Thanks, maybe you'll even help me since this stuff is so much fun.

Ali

Tggrrr010.jpg

How much was that Rab, do you recall. I would like to have them blue

I had black gauge faces put on by Helix at the Dragon.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] MR EZ; 06 MCS HB/HB, Sport, Conv, Cold, Areo Kit, Rack, JCW wing, rear fog and lots of nice stickers

UH OH ALI!!! Look what you've started! :laugh::laugh:

Modding is a disease- a contagious one! :embarassed:

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com