TGGRRR (Ali)

Driving techniques on the Dragon

I've never been, I really want to go

Absolutely!

Again, I wasn't doubting or knocking your skillz re: The Dragon, Ali. I hope I did not offend.

I go to Summit Point to kart all the time, (which is a great and comparatively cheap skill builder) - but I have also done one of their HPDE days and had an instructor who was also an instructor for BMWCCA - top quality stuff IMHO.

It would be great fun to get a group of MINI's and take over the HPDE!

Friday At The Track (FATT)

Absolutely!

Again, I wasn't doubting or knocking your skillz re: The Dragon, Ali. I hope I did not offend.

I go to Summit Point to kart all the time, (which is a great and comparatively cheap skill builder) - but I have also done one of their HPDE days and had an instructor who was also an instructor for BMWCCA - top quality stuff IMHO.

It would be great fun to get a group of MINI's and take over the HPDE!

Friday At The Track (FATT)

It takes a lot to offend me, I'm just soaking all this knowledge in. I am not by nature a fast driver, I can be zippy, but when I get on the highway, I kind of cruise. It's just how I drive. Still I do not want to be the slow driver in a caravan.

I do want to do a FATT one of these days. Have to plan it out and take a Friday off of work. The video is pretty cool, thanks for sharing.

Ali

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Here is a quick video of me at VIR at the Phil Wicks Mini Driving Academy. :biggrin:

Not the best quality video but you can see how fun it is :rock:

Edited by Edge
Converted YouTube link into embedded video

2012 Jeep Rubicon

Here is a quick video of me at VIR at the Phil Wicks Mini Driving Academy. :biggrin:

Not the best quality video but you can see how fun it is :rock:

That's awesome - I hear the Phil Wicks programs are great. Especially since they are MINI centric.