TGGRRR (Ali)

Snuggie Party

I did some research and found that the Slanket is much plusher then the Snuggie brand.

I just found a Slanket in the same color as Tigger, I may paint flames onto it. If anyone is trying to make a custom snuggie for the Dragon and needs a sewing machine let me know, I have several of them and can help you make it.

So who's got a Snuggie/ Slanket to wear to the party?

:cheers:

Ali

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I did some research and found that the Slanket is much plusher then the Snuggie brand.

I just found a Slanket in the same color as Tigger, I may paint flames onto it. If anyone is trying to make a custom snuggie for the Dragon and needs a sewing machine let me know, I have several of them and can help you make it.

So who's got a Snuggie/ Slanket to wear to the party?

:cheers:

Ali

which party? There gonna be lots..

i agree with Jim. TO much electricity..............

Bring on the tequila insyead:rock:

No snuggy for me. That's a static discharge waiting to happen. :biggrin:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] MR EZ; 06 MCS HB/HB, Sport, Conv, Cold, Areo Kit, Rack, JCW wing, rear fog and lots of nice stickers

i agree with Jim. TO much electricity..............

Bring on the tequila insyead:rock:

No snuggie for me and definately NO TEQUILA either :biggrin: because I have had a few :embarassed: moments drinking that stuff :embarassed:

2012 Jeep Rubicon

Ali, how do you pronouce that? Is it just like the Shhhnuggie? So that would make it a Shhhlanket? Are you gonna knock the shhhheet out of me now?

You guys have zero imagination (Jim, Enrique, Brian)... Attach static discharge straps to the bottom of your Shhhnuggie or Shhhlanket and you won't have to worry about shhhtatic electricity! You guys are old enough to remember those things, right?

I'm trying to figure out how I can black out a Shhhlanket now...

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Jim, Craig is right. We could probably attach the strip. Now are we going to be running in circle around the camp fire to discharge the static. Boy am I going to need a lot of fuel for that.

The Teeeequila, if drank properly, will not harm your senses.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] MR EZ; 06 MCS HB/HB, Sport, Conv, Cold, Areo Kit, Rack, JCW wing, rear fog and lots of nice stickers

No snuggie for me and definately NO TEQUILA either :biggrin: because I have had a few :embarassed: moments drinking that stuff :embarassed:

The Teeeequila, if drank properly, will not harm your senses.
If Brian drinks tequila, it will harm my senses... in particular, my eyes! :s: :afraid: :puke:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

If Brian drinks tequila, it will harm my senses... in particular, my eyes! :s: :afraid: :puke:

I gave everyone fair warning last year to keep the tequila away from me :biggrin:

I will stick with frosty cold beverages since I can drink beer all day and not do anything stupid or em-bare-assing :embarassed:

2012 Jeep Rubicon

Jose Cuervo you are a friend of mine... But not Brian :rofl:

I'm gonna be hitting the Dr. Pepper so you better look out!

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Slanket, slanket, slanket!!!!

(chanted like Toga, toga, toga) :biggrin:

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com