cmcveay

Save the Date! Statue of Liberty MINI Meet 11

Statue of Liberty MINI event!

More into to come for this event but the tentative plan for now is to meet up with C3M on the 13 at 9 a.m. and drive up to Philly - meeting the Delaware group along the way. Once in Philly, the Philly group will lead a PM run.

This post will be updated with hotel information as soon as it's selected.

On the 14th, the NY group will lead a run to liberty park for the ferry out to liberty island and the statue of liberty. Information below is for obtaining ferry tickets and information about what to get. If you think you are going to go, get your tickets now, they do sell out fast.

To get ferry and crown tickets:

Here is what to get: reserve ferry/crown ticket(s), departs from Liberty State Park, NJ. for Sunday, Aug 14th @ 11am.

http://www.statuecruises.com/ferry-service/welcome.aspx

Crown tickets sold out very fast !!!

*** DISCLAIMER ***

This event is hosted by another club, vendor or other non-affiliated individual, it is not organized by DCMM. It is posted here for informational purposes only and DCMM accepts no responsibility for the event planning nor what takes place during the event. Participants shall expect to be subject to the rules and guidelines set forth by the event organizer(s).

*** DISCLAIMER ***

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

OK; no worries ... I thought there were more DCMM members going. I'll just rep us w/1 of our t-shirts. :biggrin:

Probably no one. It's in my storage and I'm in San Diego. No one asked me for it before now.

image.php?u=25&type=sigpic&dateline=1424

'scuuuuze me while I kiss the sky ~ Jimi