FAST060

Lifetime Alignment

**I just wanted to pass this information on. I can only vouch for my Pre-MINI experiences at this point.**

Firestone Complete Auto Care offers a Lifetime alignment for $179.99 ( $40 more expensive than I purchased years ago). I believe this service is offered nationwide but check with the local shop to make sure they honor the service. I purchased this service for my Non-MINI back in 2003 when I lived in the Pacific Northwest. It was well worth the price due to the horrific conditions of the highways between Northern Cali and WA State.

Since moving to the DC Metro area I have used the Mclean, VA and Springfield, VA locations for service. I have had once issue at the Springfiled location but that was over three years ago.

I also see a coupon on their site for $15 off the Lifetime Alignment. Any little bit helps, right?

I'll let you all know how it goes.

Edited by FAST060

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

SO ... sure Im naive, and unschooled if you have a sway bar you dont need alignments? Uh?

Not if you car already had a good alignment. Changing out the swaybar doesn't change anything, neither does springs. You do need to still do alignments when you car gets out of alignment and it's a good thing to check if you change out your tires and they have had uneven wear.

2009 MINI Clubman Factory JCW CR/B

Helix BOV, DDM CAI, Helix STS, 35% tint, Black R113 wheels, eibach pro kit, 8000K 55w HID's.

2006 MINI Cooper S PS/B 176 fwhp/ 165 fwtq SOLD

2004 Pontiac GTO BLK 389 rwhp / 454 rwtq SOLD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]