kgdblu

Post-Welcome Dinner DCMM Campfire

Laura and I did this on a whim for the 1st time last year, and it turned out to be lots of fun.

It'll be at our cabin, #538...the one with the DCMM banner tied to the front porch on Welch Road West.

Bring something to sit on, something to drink, and wood to burn. We'll gather after 8PM.

We don't do anything special, just sit around and gab. Newbies can get answers to their Dragon questions....I've been to every single MOTD, starting on '03.

Hope folks will come! If the weather's crappy, we'll nix the fire, but not the gathering.

:biggrin:

I'm in! (of course)

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Ummm -can you plug a blender into a MINI?:laugh:

Could run a small inverter off the 12 volt plug in the boot.

2009 MINI Clubman Factory JCW CR/B

Helix BOV, DDM CAI, Helix STS, 35% tint, Black R113 wheels, eibach pro kit, 8000K 55w HID's.

2006 MINI Cooper S PS/B 176 fwhp/ 165 fwtq SOLD

2004 Pontiac GTO BLK 389 rwhp / 454 rwtq SOLD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'll bring mine. I think it's about 400 watts. It goes directly to the battery because the cigarette lighter doesn't have enough amperage and it'll just blow the fuse. I use it when I'm doing vinyl work and I run the heat gun from it....

I guess I'm the geeky one!

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

What if the bears eat the power lines? :aetsch:
Then we'll have roasted bear steak! :tongue:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

GiGi, that may be the shock of your life! Please come early so you can meet Laura before the bears show up and run her off! Just make sure you bring some of that Dr. Pepper!

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold