kgdblu

Post-Welcome Dinner DCMM Campfire

I'm making a run down to Dublin, Texas on March 27th to load up on the Dr. Peppers specifically for MOTD. I understand that clean clothes are sooo over-rated at the Dragon. Less luggage means more Dr. Peppers.

Would y'all mind having a Dragon newbie from Louisiana (me)? I promise to bring Dublin Dr. Peppers...

Besides, I would love to be able to put faces with the board names that I see.

Looking forward to meeting you and your Cooper :motor::motor:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I'm making a run down to Dublin, Texas on March 27th to load up on the Dr. Peppers specifically for MOTD. I understand that clean clothes are sooo over-rated at the Dragon. Less luggage means more Dr. Peppers.

LOL..there is a laundromat there too..they kinda frown on clothes washing in the local waters..and yes, please do come to the camp fire!

This is what 27 12-packs of Mountain Dew Throwback looks like in a MINI. I also had over a weeks worth of clothes and all sorts of random stuff I acquired during the trip. I don't have a picture of the car fully loaded, but there was no room for a passenger and it was hard to see out of the back! :biggrin:picture.php?albumid=1&pictureid=356

Actually, I'm not sure that was all of it...

Edited by GreenCactus
added comment

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

Hate to say this, but I won't going to the Dragon. Something at work has messed up my plans. :banghead::banghead:

I'm missing it already

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] MR EZ; 06 MCS HB/HB, Sport, Conv, Cold, Areo Kit, Rack, JCW wing, rear fog and lots of nice stickers