cmcveay

Brew Swap at the Dragon

Lona and I were at Whole Foods in Falls Church on Saturday and we saw that they have a very cool beer section. Recently, they introduced their own Growlers in 32 and 64 oz sizes and they will have 4-5 small market choices on draft for pretty reasonable prices (up to about $15 for the 64oz Growlers). They also have a big selection of "Specialty Brews" in various sizes. For those planning on going to the Brew Swap at the Dragon, it's another place to choose from if you are looking to bring something different.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

I'm not sure if I'll make it but here are some links to some Virginia Breweries if ya wanted to pick something up that might make for a rare find at the swap:

Shenandoah Brewing

Blue & Grey Brewing Co.

Starr Hill

Heck! Here's some in North Carolina too: (All 3 on the way)

Nantahala Brewing Co. (This one's in Bryson City)

Pisgah Brewing Co. (Black Mountain)

Sapphire Mountain Brewing Co. (Sapphire, NC)

There's plenty more if you search the web!! So, you don't have to show up with something that everybody else has already seen.

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

Josh and I are :rock: about the :beer:!

We are going to step out and get our :thrasher:on at the Karaoke Night!

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

@ quitta! you and josh better do lots of :cheers: and :beer: so you can :thrasher: cause ill totally :congrats: you guys!! and not:hahaha:, just dont try and :beer: then :creep: like daniel did last year!! other wise im gonna have to :tomato:! maybe this year if i get daniel to do enough :beer: ill be able to get him to :thrasher: with you guys!! cause he does like to :rock: , :dontknow:! :top:

@ craig!! :biggrin: :sheep: :aetsch: :turtle: :laugh: :slug: :highfive: :elephant:

:party:

:marshmellow::marshmellow::marshmellow:

@ quitta! you and josh better do lots of :cheers: and :beer: so you can :thrasher: cause ill totally :congrats: you guys!! and not:hahaha:, just dont try and :beer: then :creep: like daniel did last year!! other wise im gonna have to :tomato:! maybe this year if i get daniel to do enough :beer: ill be able to get him to :thrasher: with you guys!! cause he does like to :rock: , :dontknow:! :top:

@ craig!! :biggrin: :sheep: :aetsch: :turtle: :laugh: :slug: :highfive: :elephant:

:marshmellow::marshmellow::marshmellow:

You're my emotican hero!

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

GiGi,

I am going to have to find you for sure! I'm addicted to Dr. Pepper and I've got one place where I can get the throwback Dr. Pepper. Wow, now I really can't wait to get to the Dragon!

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold