GreenCactus

2nd Annual DCMM Scavenger Hunt

I just RSVPed us as going, but I just need to ask, is it required that all team-members appear in all photos? If so that might be a problem, my husband's on crutches and it will be too difficult for him to get in and out of the car. This has been a requirement on other scavenger hunts, I've done.

Signature.JPG

I just RSVPed us as going, but I just need to ask, is it required that all team-members appear in all photos? If so that might be a problem, my husband's on crutches and it will be too difficult for him to get in and out of the car. This has been a requirement on other scavenger hunts, I've done.

Sometimes you are asked to take a picture of your team, but not for everything. I'm happy to make accommodations for your husband.

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

I better make this event since it will be my last one. Just found out I got a transfer to orlando, florida.

We're trying to move there this summer... any more openings? I'm a former Marine, currently work as a federal employee with the Dept of Defense (Headquarters Marine Corps) as a Management Analyst.

Signature.JPG

Catalina,

Jason is a mechanic for an airline. Are you working out of the Navy Annex? If so, we probably saw each other in the parking lot. I was there at HQMC (Intel) for a year. No matter though, I'm still looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday!

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

I just invited a couple non-MINI friends from work. :rock:

Adam drives an EVO and is pretty excited to :motor:.

Quitta

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

I just invited a couple non-MINI friends from work. :rock:

Adam drives an EVO and is pretty excited to :motor:.

Quitta

My Co-workers Adam and Steven are IN! Adam is the driver and Steven is his navigator. :rock:

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

Catalina,

Jason is a mechanic for an airline. Are you working out of the Navy Annex? If so, we probably saw each other in the parking lot. I was there at HQMC (Intel) for a year. No matter though, I'm still looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday!

@cmcveay - I did work at the Annex until March this year when we moved to the Pentagon. See you tomorrow!

Signature.JPG

I was SO bummed that we(Dana and I)couldn't make this, we had both been stoked on it. I hate to say it was because of my dad still being in town that I/we couldn't make it, but haven't seen the ol' man in a long time, so we were still playing catch up.

I do look forward to more of this style event, I am sure it was a blast!

WASABIFINAL.jpg.7de341e2df68d8efd5c1485317941c11.jpg

flickr