TGGRRR (Ali)

So who's going?

I just don't know... between unknown job schedule, school commitments and new baby, I probably won't know if I can go until a couple weeks ahead. I'm keeping my fingers crossed though:top:

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

How many people are sleeping on that couch? I thought Craig and Lona were on it until Wed

As far as I know, I was the one that got the couch for a few days! If Craig & Lona are sharing, it better be a big couch for all 3 of us :biggrin:

Brian did have first dibs on the couch, but like Laura said we have floor space. I have an Aero bed too. It really won't be a problem.

I'll be going too. Alone again this year. I won't be leaving till Wed though, so I guess I'll be caravaning with Dan and Celia and her dad.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] MR EZ; 06 MCS HB/HB, Sport, Conv, Cold, Areo Kit, Rack, JCW wing, rear fog and lots of nice stickers

Hey GiGi! Lona and I were just down on the coast! We didn't see too many MINI's while we were down there (2 to be exact). I look forward to meeting you at the Dragon and hearing about the MINI "scene" on the Gulf Coast.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

I really want to make it out this year, went to MOTD7 and loved it. Just remember to be careful at vendor road. I spent alot, too many good deals to pass up on. I just have to find a room, and waiting for my brothers wedding date. Since I'm the best man I can't miss it.

2009 MINI Clubman Factory JCW CR/B

Helix BOV, DDM CAI, Helix STS, 35% tint, Black R113 wheels, eibach pro kit, 8000K 55w HID's.

2006 MINI Cooper S PS/B 176 fwhp/ 165 fwtq SOLD

2004 Pontiac GTO BLK 389 rwhp / 454 rwtq SOLD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

No Way Jay! Who is this old guy suppose to :beer: with at the Dragon :questionmark:

There is Haemish :rock: If I were to go, I would have to leave Friday night and get there Sat early morning and be there for about a day. Not worth it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wish my brother would set a date for his wedding, I have that wednesday through sunday afternoon off without needing to take any vacation.

2009 MINI Clubman Factory JCW CR/B

Helix BOV, DDM CAI, Helix STS, 35% tint, Black R113 wheels, eibach pro kit, 8000K 55w HID's.

2006 MINI Cooper S PS/B 176 fwhp/ 165 fwtq SOLD

2004 Pontiac GTO BLK 389 rwhp / 454 rwtq SOLD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]