TGGRRR (Ali)

So who's going?

me dad & daniel with all 3 MINIs, were gonna leave at the crack of dawn wed. im SSSSOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :burnout::motor::motor:

ps this years graphic was offically decided last night:idea: n its gonna be AWESOME!! & PINK!!!! & SPARKLY!!!!!:motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::burnout:

:rock:J and I are leaving at the Butt Crack of Dawn on Wednesday. :rock:

We can setup the same meet-up as last year for those wanting to caravan down.

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

I really wanna partake, I could even get the time off, but feel it's a little late in the game.

It's not late in the game. At the very worst you wind up at the Microtel in Robbinsville. If you can get the time off and you want to come, you should. It's like MINI heaven and EVERYONE waves

:itsme::motor:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I really wanna partake, I could even get the time off, but feel it's a little late in the game.
Jono - whatever you have to do to make it to MOTD, do it! I can't recommend it highly enough. My first year, I was a bit doubtful, not knowing what to expect, where to stay, etc. I was talked into going to MOTD, found a place to stay (with Katie - she had a 2 bedroom cabin)... I'd had the MINI for less than 2 months! It's a permanent part of my calendar now. I've been to 6 straight, and this will be my 7th.

My favorite week of the year. :biggrin:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Jono - whatever you have to do to make it to MOTD, do it! I can't recommend it highly enough. My first year, I was a bit doubtful, not knowing what to expect, where to stay, etc. I was talked into going to MOTD, found a place to stay (with Katie - she had a 2 bedroom cabin)... I'd had the MINI for less than 2 months! It's a permanent part of my calendar now. I've been to 6 straight, and this will be my 7th.

My favorite week of the year. :biggrin:

It's so much fun. There's the MINI community, the incredible roads and you're nestled in some of the most beautiful mountains anywhere.

Tggrrr010.jpg

I got talked into going to and I'm so glad I did. I really can't describe it. You just have to go! :)

This is the first time I will have driven down in one day. After my crazy 14 hour NW Indiana to DC trip, I figure I can handle anything! I'm happy to have company on the drive if anyone else is going down that early.

We'll show up sometime Monday, but then are leaving to go explore on our own. Then we'll be back on Wed

Ali

You're leaving a MINI at our cabin, right? Be sure to leave the keys, I need to practice driving a manual! :tongue:

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

I got talked into going to and I'm so glad I did. I really can't describe it. You just have to go! :)

This is the first time I will have driven down in one day. After my crazy 14 hour NW Indiana to DC trip, I figure I can handle anything! I'm happy to have company on the drive if anyone else is going down that early.

You're leaving a MINI at our cabin, right? Be sure to leave the keys, I need to practice driving a manual! :tongue:

You're a funny one Laura, real funny..... :rofl:

Tggrrr010.jpg

I was planning on Monday. You could possibly talk me into going down on Sunday but that would mean another day of me on the couch at your cabin :biggrin:

2012 Jeep Rubicon