cmcveay

Inexpensive mod for 2nd Gen

IIRC I did mine the same and RichSperry. The DV sound through the intake is higher pitched and I do think I noticed a slight drop in mpgs. Hard to say really as I haven't been driving it as much (going about 2 weeks between fill ups), and when I do, I tend to have a lead foot (it's so much fun to spin second from a roll :) ).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yeah - I'm totally wimping out and having Mach V do this. I'm totally gunshy about doing anything myself on the Mini after my failed Kuda mount experience...

I'm planning on having them install the NM Torque arm, the Kuda, and the WMW DV.

Edit: I'm not sure if anyone would be willing to walk me through any of the above mods in person. I do have DogFishHead 60 Minute IPA on-tap (served at 29 degrees F) at my house in Old Town as payment...

Edited by ORazor

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Stella" 2007 MCS, SS/B, Red Lounge Leather, WMW DV, NM Engineering TA, KIWI WIFI + Rev + KUDA

Yeah - I'm totally wimping out and having Mach V do this. I'm totally gunshy about doing anything myself on the Mini after my failed Kuda mount experience...

I'm planning on having them install the NM Torque arm, the Kuda, and the WMW DV.

Edit: I'm not sure if anyone would be willing to walk me through any of the above mods in person. I do have DogFishHead 60 Minute IPA on-tap (served at 29 degrees F) at my house in Old Town as payment...

Since you've got access to the auto hobby shops at Ft. Belvoir or Bolling, the torque arm insert would be really easy using the lift and their tools. With regards to the WMW Diverter, I'd be glad to look over your shoulder for that little project. Our schedule is kind of busy at the moment but it's not a tough job to do.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold