frenchdriver

University of Maryland MINI Survey Invitation

Dear DC Metro Minis Club Members,

I am a student at the University of Maryland Business School working on earning my MBA. I own a green Mini Cooper S and love Mini Coopers. For my marketing class I am working with a team to do a case study on Mini Coopers customers, and I was hopeful that you would be willing to participate in a short 10 question survey per the link below. The survey should only take 5-10 minutes to complete. Would you mind donating your time to a group of students?

Many thanks in advance for your kind help!

(The top link can be cut and pasted into your browser window. The second link should open the survey up in another window.)

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/F6LYN7C

<a href="http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/F6LYN7C">Click here to take survey</a>

P.S. My team and I visited the event in Sterling, VA last weekend, and the one guy on my team who has not yet owned a Mini Cooper, now plans to buy one after he graduates. Nice work spreading the passion!

I took it. Painless and if it helps students, it's all good. Survey Monkey is a reputable website, I actually use it from work to do surveys for various things.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Thread title corrected (MINI capitalization and minor spelling error).

Jerome - it was great to meet you all at the MoS Meet N Greet! I hope you're finding this case study a fun project.

Just an FYI - all new MINIs (i.e. those manufactured by BMW, since 2001) are properly referred to with capitalization (i.e. "MINI", not "Mini"). The non-capitalized version is reserved for Classic Minis (i.e. manufactured between 1959 and 2000). Also - since I was surveyed/interviewed at Meet N Greet, I didn't take it online again. I gather you don't want the same info twice? :angel:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129